LinkedIn is still quite underrated among all the social networks available for us all to play around with. Google+, Facebook, and Twitter get all the attention. I personally get a lot from LinkedIn though. It is the ultimate social network for professional bloggers. You can find so many new ideas and approaches to adopt for your own blog by going through the content available on LinkedIn. Here are 5 ways you can use LinkedIn to improve your blog:
- Use LinkedIn Today: before the rise of Google+, I was starting to get most of my news from LinkedIn Today. I use the service less often now. But it is still quite useful when you are stuck and need some inspiration for your next post.
- Participate in groups: if you are on LinkedIn but are not taking time to get involved in groups, you are missing a big opportunity. By joining groups, you get to make new connections, solidify your existing ones, and get more involved in the community. You will also learn a lot by interacting with group members.
- Take advantage of LinkedIn Q/A: the best way to get ideas for your future posts is by going through questions and answers shared on Q/A sites. LinkedIn just happens to have one of the best ones around.
- Pay attention to updates from your connections: many folks share stories with their connections on LinkedIn. Keeping an eye on those updates is not a bad idea to get a better sense about the current trends in your niche market.
- Spy on other users: you may not feel comfortable about spying on other users on LinkedIn. But make no mistake about it. People do spy on you. You should do the same to avoid losing your edge. LinkedIn provides you with that opportunity.
LinkedIn is a beautiful community to be a part of. If you are ever stuck and need ideas for your future posts, you should give LinkedIn a shot.
You may also be interested in: